[How to steam Mandarin Fish_Steam Mandarin Fish for a few minutes]
Mandarin fish This is a kind of fish and is a very popular fish. Quoting other fish, mandarin fish tastes more delicious and has high nutritional content.
It is rich in protein, vitamins, and other trace elements, and has the effects of replenishing qi and blood, beauty and beauty, improving sleep, nourishing yin and nourishing yang.
Steamed mandarin fish is a very common way of eating. Let’s introduce in detail how steamed mandarin fish is delicious?
First, one secreted steamed mandarin fish mandarin fish (the perfect body weight is 8?
9 two), 10 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of lard, 20 grams of seafood soy sauce, 5 grams of white wine, ginger, green onion, coriander each highest practice1.
After the fish is cleaned, cut 4 to 5 times on both sides of the fish, and then spread the white wine evenly on the mandarin fish. Then apply a thin layer of lard and let it marinate for a while for 10 minutes.Fully integrated.
Spread half the shallot and shredded ginger evenly on the bottom of the plate, rest the fish on top and place the remaining half of the shallot and shredded ginger on the fish.
After the water in the steamer is boiled in high heat, add the fish to the pot and steam for 7 minutes on high heat.
After 7 minutes, turn off the heat, but do not open the lid, and let the steam in the pot continue to steam for 8 minutes (the key to making the fish tender and tender) 5.
While steaming the fish, you can take another wok, and pour the vegetable oil after the pan is hot. When the oil temperature is about 70%, pour the soy sauce into the pan, then immediately turn off the fire and pour on the fish that has been placed with parsley.Alright.
2. Steamed Mandarin Fish with Soy Sauce, Mandarin Fish, Lee Kum Kee Steamed Fish Soy Sauce, Onion Segments, Ginger Slices, Red Pepper Shreds, and Olive Oil Practice 1. One piece of mandarin fish is cleaned. Cut the fish a few times and place onion segments.
2. Boil the water in the pot, put the fish in the pot and steam for 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Remove the ginger and shallot segments from the fish, and put some onion segments again, ginger and red pepper, and pour some Lee Kum Kee steamed fish stew oil.
4. Heat the oil in the pot and pour over it!
Fresh and tender steamed fish with soy sauce is ready!
Nutritional value: 1, mandarin fish contains protein, trace amounts, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, nicotinic acid and calcium, potassium, magnesium, selenium and other mineral nutrients, the meat is tender, easily digestible, and it is good for children, the elderly and the frailFor people with poor digestive function of the spleen and stomach, they can not only tonic, but also do not have to worry about digestive difficulties.
2. The edible effect of mandarin fish is sweet, flat, non-toxic, spleen and stomach meridian; it has the nourishing effect of nourishing qi and blood, and spleen and stomach.
The speed of catfish meat is not high, and it can have anti-oxidant ingredients. It has a beauty effect. It is an excellent choice for women who are craving for deliciousness and want to beautify but are not afraid of obesity.
In addition, it has the function of “roundworm”, which will definitely help the rehabilitation of patients with tuberculosis.
3. In addition to the high nutritional value of mandarin fish, it also has the effect of replenishing qi and blood.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that mandarin fish is sweet and flat, has the functions of nourishing the five internal organs, and beneficial to the spleen and stomach. People with weak qi and blood can often eat it.
Modern medicine believes that certain proteins of mandarin fish can be eaten by pregnant women and patients with tuberculosis.